Templates & Artwork submission
When submitting artwork, please make sure that each file is print ready and requiring no additional editing or changes. Any changes will be billed at $50 per hour ($25 minimum).
File formats accepted for print ready artwork:
• Press ready PDF (300 dpi) fonts to be included separately if not outlined.
• Illustrator EPS with fonts converted to outlines (up to version CS5).
• Photoshop PSD files (300 dpi) with fonts included separately. Please delete layers that are not in use when submitting to digitalCDR.com.
Preparing your art files:
• Please ensure that all embedded images are CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) files. RGB images may look good on your screen but final output to print is always in CMYK. RGB to CMYK color conversion can result in a major color shift.
• Artwork should have 1/8" bleed beyond the black die line or cut marks.
• Text and all pertinent information inside the template, should be 1/8" from the die line to avoid getting trimmed.
• Please zip files before uploading.
• Contact your digitalCDR.com representative for FTP access.